Call the Rattan Creek Community Center for any help: (512) 257-1255
The four tennis courts located at Rattan Creek Park are locked. The tennis keys are only available to residents of the District at a cost of $40 per year. The application for the tennis swipe cards available here. Key holders may make court reservations online. Instructions and a password are given to the applicant when accepted.
Tennis court hours 7:00 am – 10:00 pm.
Tennis & Sport Court Rules By entering the court for play, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to abide by these rules.
*NOTE: Tennis memberships available only to district residents (people who pay their water bills to North Austin MUD #1)*
1. Tennis court membership requires obtaining a court access card. Tennis court access cards must be purchased annually at the community center office. Annual renewal occurs in late spring.
2. Tennis courts are for tennis play only. No soccer tennis. No professional tennis lessons are allowed.
3. Proper tennis attire is required; shirts must be worn at all times.
4. No dangerous or offensive conduct or offensive language will be allowed.
5. No glass containers or alcoholic beverages are allowed inside court area.
6. No pets, bicycles, skateboards, skates or motorized vehicles are allowed on the courts.
7. Time limit of 60 minutes must be observed when others are waiting.
8. A maximum of (4) persons per tennis court. A resident member must be present at all times when the court is in use and will be responsible for their guests.
9. The gate to the tennis court area should be closed and locked at all times.
10. All special activities within the court area must receive prior District approval.
Violators are subject to removal, privileges revoked
and possible prosecution.
By order of North Austin MUD #1.
All rules will be enforced by General Manager of the District or his designee.
Excerpt from March 2015 Recreation Facility Rules